- Bidwell Park is at our doorstep!
- Healthy meals provided
- Toddler Enrichment Center
- The center is extremely safe, clean and welcoming
- Our classroom content is fun and interesting
- Our curriculum is creative! It’s fun learning all day…
- Garden/ Enrichment classes (Creative Movement, Cooking, Kindermusik, etc.)
- Flexible schedules to meet your family’s needs
- Most importantly, we have the best teachers!
“Kids go where there is excitement. They stay where there is love.”
– Zig Ziglar
Meet Our Staff
Has worked with children for over 20 years; preschool owner/ director/ teacher…she’s done it all! Loves reading, baking, outdoor activities, taking trips to Ireland, and obviously children!
Head Infant Teacher
Has a BA in Child Development; worked at Parkside for over 3 years caring for our babies and in the childcare profession for 13 years. Loves playing games and cards with her family.
Head Toddler Teacher
She has completed her 15 Early Childhood Education units to become a qualified infant teacher. Sam has always loved babies and has been caring for them for about 10 years. Her past times are music and dance, writing poetry and working out; favorite food is sushi.
Head Preschool & 3 Year Old Teacher
Graduated with a BA in Child Development from San Jose State; has worked at Parkside for 5 years. An avid reader, baker, and movie goer; she had her first baby in February 2014.
Head Jr. Kindergarten Teacher
Graduated from CSU, Chico and working toward becoming a kindergarten teacher. She has worked with children as a babysitter, camp counselor, and teacher’s aide. Enjoys reading, singing/making music, hikes with pup in upper Bidwell.
Graduated from CSU Chico with a BA in Psychology and a minor in Child Development and HR Management. She is an amazing baker and loves reading; employed with us since 2011.